Bieber fever has taken the world by storm. Here are just a few facts you might not know about the 16-year-old phenomenon. Justin grew up in Stratford, Ontario, a town with 30,000 inhabitants, which is known for its kulturi.Stratford Shakespeare Festival brings thousands of fans of the city every year. Pepper is used to busk in front of one of four theaters that host the festival.

Being a Canadian, Bieber loves Tim Horton's, coffee and a donut shop named after a Canadian NHL hockey player. Tim Horton's also has some stores in several U.S. cities near the Canadian border, such as those in Buffalo, NY that Biber was recently tweeted about it.

When Justin was a question in an interview with People magazine, if you would ever date one of his fans, Justin replied, "I think it just depends-it depends what the situation. I think I will be the limit." Justin pepper is not a fan of Disney machine. When asked why he thought that was so popular, he said, "I think it's because you do not go through the Disney way. I'm corny ... I was cool and collected ."

Bieber was not chosen as photo of your limited edition People magazine cover. When the issue came out on tweeted, "@ peoplemag covershoot Dear, next time I'll laugh right crazy to warn me ur still taking pictures ... still valued, but we'll get on the same page." His publicist no doubt intervene and pepper tweeted later follow-up: "I look crazy as hell on the cover, but if u can not laugh at yourself is no fun havin ."

Justin mentor Usher hired Ryan's good to travel with Justin and pass some wardrobe advice. Justin referred to as good as its' swagger coach "in conversation and gossip columns have run with it. But Ryan Good is the official name of the road manager.